Monday, June 27, 2011

A Day at the Lake


 

Sue:
Today, we went to Sean’s house. I had been looking forward to going there. We rode in a car for half an hour. The weather was gppd. After we seen the lake which was much larger than I thought it would be, we finally reached his house.
His house was very big and had lots of entertainments areas such as a singing room, a ping-pong table, and a playground. We really enjoyed it. Especially, I enjoyed riding his boat the most. He drove very fast so that I could not breathe well, but it felt like flying through the sky. It was really cool! :)

We had dinner with some pork, corn and potatoes. It was peaceful and we rested well that night.


Yuni:
My whole body is aching now. I flexed my arms so hard that they hurt. I rode a tube boat and I tried not to fall into water. Finally, I fell to water because Sean did a sudden curve. But it was so fun! Before riding boat, we ate BBQ in Seans’s home. Sean’s home was really clean and bigger than I expected. It was placed right in front of the lake.

I thought that if I had a garden in front of a lake, I would get a puppy and I would dream about buying a boat. I was exhausted but today was exciting day.


Dave:
Today was special day. There were two reasons. One reason was that we visited Dr. Shin's home. Another reason was that I was scolded by Dr. Shin and our teacher Choi. Butmy feelings are not hurt at all. Instead, I feel thankful to them because I learned about life. That's why today is special. I'm really sorry for my big mistake. (T.T)

Anyway my friends and I ate many kinds of gogi, at the barbecue party. We got together around a bonfire and talked a lot. We also took the boat today. Taking the boat was very nice. It may have been the most memorable event. When came back dormitory, most of us were exhausted and fell a sleep until this morning.


June:

Today we went to Mr. Sean's home. We roasted bacon, sweet corn, and potatoes. It was so delicious and it made us full.  We also took a boat and went tubing. It was like water skiing. Captain Sean handled his boat hard, so we were hanging on. After boating, we also played dodge ball. Unfortunately, our team lost.


Nathan: 
In contrast to yesterday, the weather today was fairly nice and the sunshine was so strong that I had hard time seeing. The movie we saw in class was very funny and I enjoyed watching it. It was very nice since it helped me very much. After lunch, we all went to Dr. Shin’s house where all of us really enjoyed very much. I rode on the boat and it was very exciting for me to ride. One thing I didn’t like was the great number of mosquitoes during the night. They really bothered me. I hated them.




2 comments:

  1. Wow... Are all those things mr.sean's?
    You guys make me regret of not going there..... i _ i

    ReplyDelete
  2. What an exciting weekend!!

    We love the pictures and journals. Thanks for sharing.
    Heidi

    ReplyDelete