Tuesday, June 28, 2011

Movie, Bowling, Cooking Contest

Rollins:
After we finished our class, we went to the theater. We saw the Green Lantern movie in 3D. I had been looking forward to seeing that movie for a while, but the movie wasn't good enough to satisfy my expectation. We also went bowling, too. It was the first time I have gone bowling in my life, therefore, my bowling score was awful.

During dinner, we had a cooking contest. Our team made some kind of noodles which were an insult to the original noodles in Korea. But we enjoyed the moment. Because of the above things, I am really tired right now.


Nathan:
Today we watched the movie called “Green Lantern.” It was my first time watching a movie in 3D but it wasn’t as good as I had expected. After watching it, we went bowling and it was very fun and exciting. But sadly my fingers hurt and it was hard for me to use my fingers for the rest of the day.
We had to cook our dinner and it was very challenging but also a great chance for me to learn how hard it is to actually cook. Today really was a tiring day but it was exciting.


Maybe we can upload today's pictures tomorrow. We don't have them today.

No comments:

Post a Comment