Wednesday, June 29, 2011

Another Day at the Lake and a Few More Pictures











Sue:
We went to Sean's house again. Though this was the second time to visit his house, I was still excited. We took a boat. He repaired the boat which had deflated. Almost all of my friends took it and they really enjoyed it. One of the manager took the picture of June falling from the boat. It was really funny and cool.

We left his house earlier than i thought because he had made dinner reservations. We went to an Italian restaurant. We ate bread, a hard-shelled mussel, and spaghetti. The spaghetti tasted really good. I had never eaten this kind of spaghetti with lots of shell fish.

I think the time is flying really fast. It is already the middle of the second week. During the time I have left, I will try to do things that I cannot do in Korea.


Steve:
Today we went to Mr. Sean's house again. Like the last time we visited his house, the lake in front of his house was calm and peaceful. It made me feel peaceful to see such peaceful water. That's the reason why I like to visit his house. Also, I got on the big tube that Mr. Sean pulled behind the boat. Whoever rode it fell off because Mr. Sean drove so wildly.

Then we went to a spaghetti restaurant for dinner. I've never eaten such great spaghetti in my life. Also, the size was big enough to make me full. When I go back to Korea, I'll try to make it.


June:
Today in class we learned bout unfamiliar phrases and vocabulary. Professor Carol showed the movie Stranger Than Fiction. Some phrase we learned: "he drew a blank," "Windsor knot," "futility," etc.

After class, we went to Dr. Sean's house again and went tubing in the lake. I had a great day even though my body ached a little bit.


Kevin:
We went to Mr. Sean's house located on the lake side. It is a very cozy and beautiful house. We rode the boat. Afterward, we went to a spaghetti house Mr. Sean recommended. The taste was pretty good and the service was also good.

We also dropped by the park. It was very large and included a little lake. To get some exercise, we walked around the park and took some pictures with funny poses. We played basketball at the court. I thought I was too overheated to win the game. I should have been more relaxed. I'd like to apologize to all the players who played with me, even though the games were really enjoyable.


Pictures from previous days:

Movie


Bowling



Cooking Competition!






The finished product

d
Ping Pong in the Lounge

Beautiful UMC Campus

No comments:

Post a Comment